Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Queen

When I first seen her face, I had to give her respect only because she was with her man. Seen them both walking out the supermarket, she was holding all the bags and he was just smoking a black and mild happened to hop into a cab. Got on the phone and never looked back, she was posse to meet him at the house; but how was she going to do that. She had no cash, and then she was looking confused in the parking lot with no idea what she should do now. Both of her hands filled with plastic bags.

 

I got in my car, not even thinking about the world. I couldn’t get over her beauty; I couldn’t get over her struggling with those bags. Its was getting dark, not saying she couldn’t hold her own I just knew I would feel better about the situation if I would at least ask if she needed a ride.

 

So then I asked: “ Excuses me miss, I see you were having trouble with all your groceries, I was wondering if you wanted a ride?... If not I understand you don’t want to put your life in the hands of a stranger, but I am more than that.”

 

She was confused at first on my initial intentions, and what I had planned to do with her. She didn’t know if her body was going to end up on the 6 o’clock news, I cant blame her on the thought things happen. I don’t know if the shoe was on the other foot if I would of done the same thing. Regardless she got in my car, I got out and took those bags off her hands.

By time I dropped her off we had already exchanged numbers, from the begging I tried to show her what a real man is suppose to do. Did things that she wasn’t use to, caught her off guard; open doors for her, looked her in the eyes and told her I want to make her my Queen.

 

Things were moving fast, maybe too fast. Can’t complain on speed I rather am in the fast life than not moving at all. Two months later, she went from a regular visitor at my apartment to moving in. All because of a toothbrush, now I am glad it happened just wish it would of happened a little slower.

 

She brought more than her baggage when she moved in.

Tried to tell her she wouldn’t have to look back, but I guess she felt that it was all going downhill like the others. I tried to bring out the Queen in her, now her X is calling collect, from behind the wall. I am asking her, how he got the number; she got scared than I told her. “ I don’t know what you think this is, I am laid back and your known for getting pimped smacked” I was just trying to show what love really was but she was accustom of the life she had so I let her keep it.

 

When you make a girl leave her man, you never really know where she stand, how do you know she really yours. Someone can easily do the same to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment