skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Best I Ever Had-Drake
The video, I have been waiting for almost two months. And man him and Kanye did not disappoint, the girls are beautiful, the concepts is great, and I am thinking about doing my own the version
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Bally Bobby Shakir's Profile
Create Your Badge
My Blog List
Empty Capsules/Fatal Placebos: The Charles Hamilton Blog
FITTEDid
I LVOE LV
Kanye's Blog
Keepin' It Wavy !
" Stick Up Boyz (Video) "
16 years ago
kidcudi.com/news/
NiceKicks.com - Online Magazine for sneaker news, history, & culture
Avatar: The Last Airbender x Reebok Insta Pump Fury 94 “Aang”
13 hours ago
No Mas
NotYourAvgBlog
Tumblr
16 years ago
Road to Zion
Royal Arrogance
Back Up in this Bitch.
15 years ago
The LupE.N.D. Blog
New Music: vØHn x Lupe Fiasco - "Hyperdrive"
8 years ago
WSHH VideoTUBE - "The CNN Of Urban Media"
Xclusives Zone
Grand Closing
10 years ago
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(264)
►
November
(44)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(22)
▼
July
(25)
Fresh From Aden
Blackberry Freestyle
Sheesh
All for the Ladies
Reflection
Make Her Say-Preview
Loso's Way
"Im So Wavy"
Nas Demo Tape
Dash Snow
Air Jordan XI
New York Minute
HeartBreak Drake Vol 2
Queen
Fork in the Road
Fabolous-Welcome To My Workplace
MJ's Arcade
W.N.I.K.E
Only Bo Knows
Lady Gaga
Uh..Oh
Jay-Z, Name Drops
Michael Jordan X Gatorade
Best I Ever Had-Drake
Astin Martin Cygnet
►
June
(97)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(19)
About Me
Bally Bobby Shakir
Email:filmbbs@gmail.com Just anything that is current, in the world.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment