Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Im So Wavy"

When I first heard the song, I set there and thought for a second before playing it again. I said to myself did The Game really just get in JHova's ass like that(pause, of course) wait wait did he really get in Amber Rose like that. I mean killed Hov, I mean he killed Kanye's wifey. I mean damn Game. 
But we no real words from the industry about it, I thought it flew under the radar and than I was wrong. Did a little blog investigating and found out some information myself. Damn I live in the Tri State area and its no secret that Jay-Z has all of the local DJ's on his dick but I think these 5 points might have shown Im So Wavy to be the death of an American Idol. I mean its no secret that Jay has money but he is 42, point remains. "No one on the corner has swag like you because no one on the corner is 42." I dont know if lyrically Jay is ready for the Game. 
HE SAID THAT WASNT A REAL DISS..... OH MY....
Via: XXLMAG




JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT HEAR IT

No comments:

Post a Comment