Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wale feat Lady Gaga; Chillen


First thing I want to say is... DC we made it. 
Lmao, I am not from DC but one of my favorites is from there. Shouts out to whole DC, let show the rest of country you can do something with Hip Hop other than GOGO. Sheesh. Wale has became one of my favorite new comers to the game and even with Kid Cudi in the limelight Wale has something to show the country too. The kid has something that Hip Hop is missing so give him a listen and next thing you know you will be riding his wave like me. But he got Lady Gaga on the track which is a big deal, and the SLK 65 Amg. Was crazy, he also got Grammy Nominated Chris Robinson to direct the jawn... I only said that because I seen Young Chris in the video. Sheesh. And everyday since I cant find my god damn Ipod I been listening to Angie Mar and thats all she been playing. 
Oh yea PG chillen, I am headed out there dont even trip ladies 

No comments:

Post a Comment