Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Drake Interview



DJ Semtex had a stroll in the park with Drake this past weekend in London. Why was Drake in London? Well he says he was writing for Rihanna….

Semtex: The situation with Rihanna, is it just work?
Drake:………..right now….I mean, out here…..yeah.

tee hee.

Now, what I heard is that after Drake’s SOB show last week, he jetted to London at Rihanna’s request. And no, it wasn’t just to sit in her studio session with his pen and pad as an independent contractor. My sources say this is a “lets-get-to-know-each-other-better” transatlantic date. Nice to see these kids taking things step by step.

(Clearly, Drake’s ex Bria is none too pleased. And the other photos floating around the web of him and a former flame look mad old.)

UPDATE: You know I love my razor-sharp readers/followers. PopSlutWhore in the UK just hit me and also says:




(the Groucho is one of London’s chi-chi private social clubs.)

UPDATE 2: but reader Mrs Officer saw pics of Rihanna landing back in LA…someone pls clarify!

UPDATE 3: Ok, PopSlutWhore’s friend was wrong. My real live trusty UK agent hit me to say that Rihanna and Drake were working together at Metropolitan studios last week. And then Drake left London this past Sunday….as did Rihanna. Ah haa…maybe I’ll see Drake at Summerjam on Sunday here in NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment