Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lebron!

So you know I am a Lakers fan. And a Kobe fan since he was playing with 8 and a afro, still wearing Krazy 8's. But Lebron changing his number; wait imagine Lebron changing his number 6 playing for the Knicks. Sheesh. I might have to cop a jersey just cause it Lebron 6, and the Knicks. Thats going to be insane.
How about Lebron saying no one in the league should wear 23. I orginally thought he bugging than I said no one will be wearing 23. Again, the way they be dick riding.
Everyone talking about Lebron in NY, how about Bron in Miami. Sheesh just imagine. I mean I dont know what to say about the Knicks but I will be watching Miami VERY CLOSE NEXT YEAR.

I just think what Michael Jordan has done for the game has to be recognized in some way – soon. There would be no LeBron James, no Kobe Bryant, no Dwyane Wade, you name all the best players in the league right now and the last 10 years, there would be none of us without Michael Jordan.

For those in the know, this isn’t a huge shock. LeBron has been spotted warming up for Cavs games wearing number 6 (one night even slipping it on by accident while sitting the bench), wore that number on his way to Olympic gold, and oh yeah, he’s been saying it since at least February 2009: “If the NBA retired 23 because of Michael like baseball did with Jackie Robinson [42], I would definitely switch it. Maybe I would someday, we’ll see.”


No comments:

Post a Comment