Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Spencer Pratt: Out of Control

First thing I want to say is; Spencer Pratt is a rapper??!!!!!
I never watch The Hills, The City, The OC, none of it but I know there names and face because I am 20 years old. Ever since MTV stop showing music videos and start to show "reality television" they have allowed things like this to happen. 
Uhm... 
The thing about it is he has been "rapping" for awhile. Interviews with Complex v. Pratt, that isnt evening the worst part of it ; Interviews with XXL v Pratt. 
We as society let, a television show dictate who is a celebrity. 

Complex: I saw that you’re trying to reach out to OJ Da Juiceman for him to get a verse on a Morales-produced track.

Spencer Pratt: Yeah, I’m trying to get him on my first real single because “I’m A Celebrity” is not my single. That’s just my marketing tool for the show. My first single, I just want to have me, Gucci Mane, and OJ Da Juiceman. It’ll be the flyest song in the game. I’m going to track them down, that’s my priority today.

I am in New Jersey right now, and I doubt anyone in Newark will have any idea who Spencer "White Hype" Pratt is but I know for sure they know Gucci Mane and Oj Da Juiceman is. Ay!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment