Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cam'ron introduces Vado; and refers to a rival crew??

 “U.N. album, it was supposed to come out August 5th, but I wanna come out around the same time as some people I’m in competition with…I wanna wait for their date and put that [U.N.] album out the same date their album comes out.”

When asked what rival crew he was talking about, Killa declined to say.

“Whatever date you see the U.N. album and somebody else’s coming out, you’ll get a whiff of [who I'm talking about]. I hear [the other crew's] coming out September or something. If I don’t get no whiff of when the album is coming out, then we’ll stick to our original date and put the U.N. album out, like, August 5th or August 12th. Then I’m putting out another [solo] album in December, definitely.”

Via. Miss. INFO 

No comments:

Post a Comment