Sunday, May 31, 2009

24 Hours to Live

If I had 24 hours to live…

I know what I would do, empty out my PNC, TD, Bank of America accounts and catch a red eye to Miami. Go to the Dade and say what up to some old faces, hug up with Tata and tell her I should have never fucked up. Probably try to “make love” before I leave. Wish her the best and tell her she has the talent to be whatever she wants. Drive around on Ocean, run up it Wet Willies since I never been; if they still denying me access probably just sit on the corner and harass tourist. Do like I did senior year, a Maserati for the day drive around real reckless, laugh when I crash the car. Then just walk away lite my blunt say what up to everyone on Collins.
Maybe I would meet up with the family, take my younger cousins, nieces and nephew to Disney. Just so they could remember who I was. Thank my mom and pops for giving me everything in the world and giving me life and love.
I might just grab some take out benihannas, chicken and shrimp extra rice and sit in the studio all day just editing all the videos I never made time to. Just so I could leave the world with a little piece of me. Probably try to finish my book; haven’t done it 3 years doubt I will do it in one day.
When the afternoon comes, I will find Lauren London and tell her about my crush. Whisper in her ear and tell her in the perfect world it would have been the two of us. Kiss her and then go bout by way.
Hit all my friends; tell them how much I love them. Go back to Philly, sit on North Colorado smoke blunts and drink patron until I passed out. I probably pop some X just to see what all the fuss is about. Whatever money I have left go to the strip club and trick on a couple fatties.
Hit Atlantic City, go in to True Religion find the perfect pair of Bobby’s rock for the rest of the day. Try to gamble until I lost my first hundred than I would just sit on the boardwalk and try to bag girls. I would never use the numbers but they would remember my face.
Check my phone for the girl I am feeling the most; call her up and tell her the situation and try to make love to her. I would say impregnate her but that would be selfish and it’s too many kids walking around not knowing who their dad is. I would hold her tight, do a little cuddling. Wake up and smoke my last L.

While I was smoking on the last L, send a chain letter to everyone on facebook, twitter, myspace, and text message. Tell everyone that my funeral it is going to be a party don’t come up to the casket crying. Tell Charlie and Kelz, to both put a 30 of sour in m casket. Tell everyone I dislike, that I will see them in hell. To every girl that thought I ever played them, tell them sorry and I wish I could take it back. But maybe they can forgive and understand I was young and didn’t really understand what feelings were.
And you know I would make a video every hour, talking shit about everyone I wanted too. I wish I had the heart to grab a ratchet and take a couple of you with me. But na. I rather just watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment