Friday, February 27, 2009

Thoughts about Being In Class

Alright.
I am in my 1:40 film class now right now, bored as hell. Thanks Professor, I will not put you name up here, it is now 2:47. And I will not be let out for another two hours, wish me luck. LOL.
We just finished watching a movie called Koyaanisquatsi, kind of trippy. We were watching it and then it cam to mind how this entire world is running on a computer chip, kind of scary. I remember seeing this face of this old women trying to lite a boogie. Hilarious. I really enjoyed the aerial shots, but we are now watching “The thin Blue Line” I guess he is showing the experiential documentary. I don’t know, but whatever. I am excited about the documentary I am about to shot, what is black.

One question if you were driving from Ohio to California, how the hell did you end up in Dallas?
I don’t know but I guess they believe in faith, I believe that it is 6 billion people on this earth and more the 60% are idiots. Am I weird because I laughed at a cop getting shot, I mean I do live in North Philadelphia? I know it’s not funny, but damn I think about think about Shawn Bell. RIP.
I am just ranting talking about a bunch of bullshit.
No one likes a snitch, never rat. Not even on your worst enemy? Maybe on your worst enemy, maybe if it’s a suicidal killer living in your apartment building.
Who likes having a pistol pointed at them for hours, “Get the damn gun out my face, unless you going to shoot me.” Describing myself is like describing the color on the wall, no one really cares its just there. All you can do is protest your innocence to the world unless you’re guilty.
Its funny how the world works, dude had a bulletproof vest under the Christmas tree and it was December 21st and he got shot.
All you can do is run to your friend’s aid. But if no one can help what will you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment