skip to main | skip to sidebar
I Despise BBS

Friday, February 27, 2009

Films That Raised Me









Posted by Bally Bobby Shakir at 11:29 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Bally Bobby Shakir's Profile
Bally Bobby Shakir's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge

My Blog List

  • Empty Capsules/Fatal Placebos: The Charles Hamilton Blog
  • FITTEDid
  • I LVOE LV
  • Kanye's Blog
  • Keepin' It Wavy !
  • kidcudi.com/news/
  • NiceKicks.com - Online Magazine for sneaker news, history, & culture
  • No Mas
  • NotYourAvgBlog
  • Road to Zion
  • Royal Arrogance
  • The LupE.N.D. Blog
  • WSHH VideoTUBE - "The CNN Of Urban Media"
  • Xclusives Zone
    Grand Closing
    10 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (264)
    • ►  November (44)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (97)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ▼  February (19)
      • Thoughts of Aden
      • Prom Queen (Trailer)
      • Playing with the Money
      • Thoughts about Being In Class
      • Films That Raised Me
      • When they going leave Kanye Alone???!!!!
      • I Use To Get In Ohio-Camron
      • Cant Stop Me-Jadakiss
      • Charles Hamilton- MTV Cribs
      • And You Was Just Talking About Sneakers
      • Thats The Christina I Fell In Love With
      • It Kills Me
      • Melissa Ford Does KING
      • I think I am In Love
      • I Use To Get In Ohio
      • Oh Is It Really Camron
      • Flight School-Kanye West feat T-Pain
      • Cookin Up Camron
      • Quarantine-Max B/Big Mike

About Me

Bally Bobby Shakir
Email:filmbbs@gmail.com Just anything that is current, in the world.
View my complete profile